Call: 0034 634348658
Carp Fishing Trips in France
Travelling to France can be a real headache so we have listed information to assist you with your trip. There are several ferry companies you can use to get you across the channel depending on what part of the UK you are travelling from. We have provided contact details for the relevant companies.
• Brittany Ferries - Portsmouth to Caen, Le Havre, St Malo
• LD Lines - Newhaven to Dieppe
• Sea France Dover to Calais
• P&O Dover to Calais
• Euro-tunnel Folkestone to Calais
Driving in France should be a pleasant experienced compared to UK, however, there are certain rules you should know about before setting off to go fishing in France.
• Always carry your driving license and Insurance.
• Have a red warning triangle in your vehicle.
• Carry a spare fuse kit in your car.
• The speed limits in France are different so please research.
• They drive on the right hand side (you will forget at least once).
• Its compulsory to carry a high visibility jacket in your car
(not the boot). Put it on before getting out.
Bait & Equipment
Anglers always feel the need to load the car up with tons and tons of bait and equipment for
fishing in France, but to be honest apart from some extra clothing and a little more bait you should only need as much as you would for a weekend session. The average angler uses around 10kg of boilies and 25kg of particles and you can always buy some more through us if you are running low.
10kg of fruity flavour boilies tutti fruit, strawberry, banana, and cream have seen good results over the last 3 years.
Trout pellets or carp pellets 6mm to 8mm recommended. Hemp seed or particle mix works well.
Our Prices: 25kg of carp pellet: £3 per kilo. Boilies 10kg sack £4.50 per kilo
The majority of foods that you get in the UK are available in France. However, some items that you may want to bring are as follows:
• Branston Pickle
• Heinz Baked Beans
• HP Brown Sauce
• Pork Pie
• Salt & Vinegar Crisps
• Strong Cheddar Cheese
• Bacon (our type)
• Sliced Bread
• Salad Cream
• Custard Tarts
© 2011-2019 by fishing4carpinfrance.co.uk
THE WEEKS FOR 2019 ARE GOING FAST, DONT MISS OUT BOOK NOW